3.23.2014

Soup Sundays: The Recap

Soba noodle soup with ginger-scallion broth

Way back in October,  I set a goal for myself to make a soup every weekend I was around all fall and winter. That didn't happen. But I did share 11 soups with you during that time (and made some others that were repeats of old soups so I didn't post about them), and I think that's pretty darn good! While I may not have hit my overall goal, I hit the underlying one, which was to make more soups.


Cauliflower soup

I'm not done making soups, but as the warm weather moves in (it's coming right?), I think I'll be making fewer of them, so I'll just pop in from time to time with a spring-vegetable-laden soup or a chilled summer soup. And hopefully in the fall, I'll kick off another round of full-fledged Soup Sundays.

Tomato soup with sausage, spinach, and potatoes

I hope you've enjoyed seeing the soups I've made and maybe you even gave some a try!

Cauliflower Soup
Chicken Soup with Dumplings
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Pasta and Pancetta Soup
Tortellini en Brodo
Tomato Soup with Sausage, Spinach, and Potatoes
French Onion Soup
Fregola Soup with Rosemary
Hearty Minestrone Soup
Soba Noodle Soup with Ginger-Scallion Broth
Potato-Leek Soup

What's the best soup you had this winter?